PIV - Positive Input Ventilation Unit (Loft)
PIV - Positive Input Ventilation Unit (Loft) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Place your order before 3pm for next working day delivery.
Delivery within 2 to 3 business days on all orders placed after 3pm.
Loft Ventilation Unit
With 58% of homes suffering from mould and condensation, good ventilation is not just good for your home but for your health as well.
Moisture in the air is the root cause of mould and condensation and Positive Input Ventilation is the energy efficient method of resolving the issue. With a Loft Ventilation Unit you can replace the stale, unhealthy air with drier, fresher air circulating the property.
Fitted in the roof void and ducted via a circular air diffuser mounted in the ceiling above a stairwell. All units are fitted with a preheat facility and the heater is activated automatically when the incoming air drops below the pre-selected set point. This can be manually changed to between 5 to 20°c to suit your requirements.
As a positive input ventilation system, it works by introducing fresh, filtered air into your home at a continuous rate, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside the property. The PIV unit is mounted in the loft where it draws air through specially-designed filters before inputting into your home at ceiling level. The filters remove pollutants such as Radon gas, pollen, and traffic fumes delivering better indoor air quality. Overall this makes for a healthier living environment, in particular for allergy sufferers and those with asthma.
- Extremely energy efficient - System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Improved indoor air quality and health benefits - Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants are eradicated from the home
- Fire regulation-compliant diffuser with intumescent fire damper – For use in stairwells of 3 storey properties provides one hour of fire resistance in accordance with BS476 Part 20 and ESO834
- Filter change indicator – to help ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Minimal maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years
- 5 Year product guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.